The Great Quotes Library is for entertainment, information, education, and communication purposes. You may download material displayed on the Site for personal, non-commercial use, but you may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission from GreatQuotesLibrary.com.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the site if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The user should assume that everything on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of GreatQuotesLibrary.com. GreatQuotesLibrary.com neither claims nor warrants that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. GreatQuotesLibrary.com makes no warranty, express or implied, that any of the materials on its site are accurate, complete, or current. GreatQuotesLibrary.com makes no warranties, express or implied relating to likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its site or in any other way relating to such materials, including any other sites linked to this Site. GreatQuotesLibrary.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. GreatQuotesLibrary.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GreatQuotesLibrary.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
3. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither GreatQuotesLibrary.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is", without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
4. GreatQuotesLibrary.com assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. GreatQuotesLibrary.com reserves the right to collect, use, and distribute demographic data about you and your use of the Site in forms that do not identify you individually or reveal your identity.
6. All materials, or any other voluntary information submitted to our Site become the property of GreatQuotesLibrary.com. Any communication or material you submit through the site or transmit by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. GreatQuotesLibrary.com or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, GreatQuotesLibrary.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, GreatQuotesLibrary.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of GreatQuotesLibrary.com and its subsidiaries and associates. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of GreatQuotesLibrary.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. If necessary, GreatQuotesLibrary.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. GreatQuotesLibrary.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. While GreatQuotesLibrary.com may from time to time monitor postings, transmissions, and submissions on the Site, GreatQuotesLibrary.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services or otherwise violate any law. GreatQuotesLibrary.com reserves the right to delete, move, or edit any material or information that it deems, in its sole discretion, unacceptable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise in violation of any law or that infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity. You specifically acknowledge and agree that GreatQuotesLibrary.com (and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents or third party content providers) is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, including you. GreatQuotesLibrary.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, governmental request or court order requesting or directing GreatQuotesLibrary.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. You warrant that any material or information whatsoever that you make available through the Site, (e.g. websites, postings and submission of any type of textual or graphic materials) is solely your original work, or that you have all necessary rights to make the material or information of any other person or entity available on the Site. You will be solely responsible for the content of any material or information that you make available through the Site. You will also be liable for any damage resulting from making any material or information available through the Site. Further, by making any material or information available through the Site, you automatically grant to GreatQuotesLibrary.com a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and sublicense any such material or information (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works regardless of form, media, or technology. By making any material or information available through the Site, you also grant to users other than yourself the right and license to access, view, store, or reproduce your material and information for that user's personal use.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold GreatQuotesLibrary.com and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. GreatQuotesLibrary.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with GreatQuotesLibrary.com's defense of such claim.
12. GreatQuotesLibrary.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location or other country. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party, or GreatQuotesLibrary.com bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by GreatQuotesLibrary.com.
13. Use and/or downloading software from this Site is subject to United States Export Controls and the United States Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
14. It is your responsibility to read the latest revisions of these terms and conditions. GreatQuotesLibrary.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Users should periodically visit this page. Use of the site expressly indicates you agree to the latest version of these Terms and Conditions, whether you have read them or not.
Last updated February 02, 2012 Copyright 2012 GreatQuotesLibrary.com. All Rights Reserved.
GreatQuotesLibrary.com respects the privacy of our users. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information is automatically collected from your visit to GreatQuotesLibrary.com. However, certain non-personal information, such as the type of browse, operating system, and IP address is recorded by the standard operation of our Internet servers in order to enhance your online experience.
In special cases, GreatQuotesLibrary.com may disclose user information when there is reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with, GreatQuotesLibrary.com's rights or property, other GreatQuotesLibrary.com web site users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual's computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies are used to track visits to our Sites and to personalize the Sites for new and current subscribers. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. (Note: you will need to consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of GreatQuotesLibrary.com's web sites may not function properly.
GreatQuotesLibrary.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to our Sites. Our Sites may link to websites operated by other companies; we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. Visitors to these web sites should refer to each web site's respective privacy policies and practices.
In the course of serving advertisements to our sites, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser. For additional information on cookies and web beacons, you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Please note that if you delete, block, or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you will need to renew your opt-out choice. Also, if you choose to opt out of having your information used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests, you will continue to see advertisements on this website, but these advertisements may not be as relevant to you.
Advertising enables us to provide the rich content that you see on this websites. Our hope is that by presenting ads tailored to your interests, we will enhance your experience on our websites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative or Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, GreatQuotesLibrary.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online forms, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of our Sites, feel free to email us. Information provided by you via general email inquiries to GreatQuotesLibrary.com such as your email address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Last updated February 2, 2012 Copyright 2012 GreatQuotesLibrary.com. All Rights Reserved.
Great Quotes Library
'The Internet's most preferred Inspirational Motivational Quotes website.'
Also, see The Character of a Godly Leader on this site.